Are you a fully qualified Family / Systemic Psychotherapist looking to join a supportive network of like-minded professionals?
We are recruiting experienced Family / Systemic Psychotherapists to work with us offering face-to-face therapy from our practices in Fulham, South Kensington and Wimbledon – complemented by online work.Contract:
· Self-employed basis.
· Flexible – able to work days and/or evenings and/or weekends.
Leone Centre is a friendly, well-established London-based therapy and consultancy provider, with a strong reputation for high-quality service provision.
We are seeking experienced Family / Systemic Psychotherapists to join our team.
Established in 2009, we have a growing network of skilled consultants, coaches, couple counsellors & individual counsellors.
Bringing together soulful and holistic approaches and organisational consultancy perspectives, Leone Centre offers a variety of unique services ranging from Individual Counselling & Psychotherapy to Family, Couple Counselling, Marriage Counselling and Corporate Services.
As a Leone Centre Associate Family / Systemic Psychotherapist, you will offer sessional, face-to-face therapy to families with a broad range of relational issues.
As a member of the team, you will be trained to use our online scheduling system – we require you to be proficient with ICT, together with a high degree of responsiveness to e-mails, referrals and booking notifications, in line with Leone Centre policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role you will:
· Hold a qualification in Family / Systemic Psychotherapy
· Be a registered member of BACP and/or UKCP and AFT
· Commit to offer 5 (or more) hours sessions a week.
· Excellent communication skills.
· A confident, positive and empathetic approach.
· Experience in offering Family, Systemic and Couples Therapy to families and couples.
· Ability to manage own diary and adhere to Policies and Procedures.
· Commitment to attend monthly online supervision offered at Leone Centre.
· Experience in managing a full clinical caseload with responsibility for clients’ psychotherapeutic care and treatment.
· Experience in working with a wide range of presenting issues of varying degrees.
· Ability to formulate a vision for the therapeutic process
· Are actively committed to your continual professional development.
· Have your own professional indemnity insurance.
· Have a good capacity to manage calendar/mail systems.
· Offer one CPD workshop a year, attend at least two free CPD events.
· Have experience working in corporate settings.
Additionally, you will also:
· Have the ability to work as part of a team.
· Have a good understanding of professional guidelines and codes of practice.
· Keep your ongoing CPD continuing professional development up to date.
· Have Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware installed on your computer equipment.
· Reliable internet connection.
· Mobile phone.
· Have a good understanding and commitment to confidentiality.
· Sound knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR).
· Working with an established organisation, committed to providing excellent services with a solid reputation.
· Administrative and clinical support from the Leone Centre team.
· Leone Centre marketing, PR and advertising.
· You do not pay for practice hire and are not left with a bill to pay if clients DNA or if you are on annual leave.
· Our administrational service will ensure that new referrals can be booked and existing clients are able to leave a message.
· Free Continuing Professional Development at Leone Centre.
· Be part of a therapeutic network
· We provide you with a full caseload of clients for the hours you choose to work.
· We provide professional, comfortable rooms in prime locations, for you and your clients
· We provide an induction on all the systems you need to be familiar with for working with our service, so you feel supported and comfortable before you start seeing clients.
To get a feel for who we are, visit our website www.leonecentre.com
HOW TO APPLY:
· To apply please send in your CV, proof of professional registration/membership and a supporting statement
In your supporting statement (max 1 A4 page) please include:
· What brought you to be a Family therapist?
· Your psychotherapeutic approach
· Qualifications & professional memberships
· Current availability/working hour preference/potential start date
· Current clinical practice (if applicable)
· Website and/or counselling directory profile (if applicable)
Please note due to the high number of applications we reserve the right to close this post before the deadline. Due to high response numbers, if you do not hear from us, please assume that you have been unsuccessful, this time.