Are you a Psychosexual Counsellor and Psychotherapist looking to join a supportive network of like-minded professionals?
We have a unique opportunity for a few exceptional, passionate and committed psychosexual therapists.
You could be integral part of the Leone Centre service, a known service provider that has developed a great reputation over many years for quality and excellence around therapy and consultancy.
You would be coached on developing and managing your Leone Centre Associate practice and offered free Supervision and CPD Continuing Professional Development.
You won’t hold the worry of fixed costs and room rental, you will be offered a free space to practice with an assured flow of clients and be supported by a friendly and passionate team to ensure your professional development.
The Leone Centre Team will work with you to develop and raise your profile so that you acquire visibility. Our office and answering services will take care of enquiries, referrals so that you just focus on your clients and clinical work.
After 2 years of practicing at Leone Centre we will offer a variety of evolutionary options, whether you wish to stay working closely with us or move more towards your own private practice as a part of Leone Centre trademark and constellation of opportunities.
We require from you an outstanding level of motivation and commitment to the highest quality of counselling to our client group alongside your ongoing development.
- Self-employed basis.
- Flexible – able to work days and/or evenings and/or weekends.
Leone Centre is a friendly, well established London-based therapy and consultancy provider, with a strong reputation for high-quality service provision. Bringing together soulful and holistic approaches and organisational consultancy perspectives, Leone Centre offers a variety of unique services ranging from Individual Counselling & Psychotherapy to Couple Counselling, Marriage Counselling, Family Therapy and Corporate Services.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Hold a Qualification in Psychosexual Therapy.
- Be a registered member of the COSRT (College of Sexual and Relationship Therapists) and one of the following: BPS, BACP or UKCP membership.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A confident, positive, empathetic and friendly manner.
- Have at least 5 years of clinical work offering Psychosexual Therapy to individuals and couples.
- Ability to manage own diary and adhere to Policies and Procedures.
- Experience in managing a full clinical caseload with responsibility for clients’ psychotherapeutic care and treatment.
- Experience in working with a wide range of clinical presenting issues of varying degrees.
- Ability to formulate a vision for the therapeutic process and management of a client’s presenting issues.
- Competent in at least two psychological / psychotherapeutic models and/or working within an integrative approach.
- Are actively committed to your continual professional development.
- Have your own professional indemnity insurance.
- Have a good capacity to manage calendar/mail systems.
- Offer one CPD workshop a year, attend at least two free CPD events.
- Ability to offer 5 hours sessions a week.
- Have experience of working in NHS settings.
Additionally, you will also:
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
- Have a good understanding of professional guidelines and codes of practice
- Keep your ongoing CPD continuing professional development up to date.
- Have Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware installed on your computer equipment.
- Reliable internet connection.
- Mobile phone.
- Have a good understanding and commitment to confidentiality.
- Sound knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR).
- Working with an established organisation, committed to providing excellent services with a solid reputation.
- Support from the Leone Centre team.
- Leone Centre marketing, PR and advertising.
- You do not pay for practice hire and are not left with a bill to pay if clients DNA or if you are on annual leave.
- Our administrational service will ensure that new referrals can be booked and existing clients are able to leave a message.
- Free supervision
- Free Continuing Professional Development at Leone Centre.
To get a feel for who we are, visit our website www.leonecentre.com
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply please send in your CV, proof of professional registration/membership and a supporting statement
In your supporting statement (max 1 A4 page) please include:
- What brought you to be a psychosexual therapist.
- Your psychotherapeutic model.
- Qualifications & professional memberships.
- Current availability/working hour preference/potential start date.
- Current clinical practice (if applicable).
- Website and/or counselling directory profile (if applicable).
Please note due to the high number of applications we reserve the right to close this post before the deadline. Due to high response numbers, if you do not hear from us, please assume that you have been unsuccessful, this time.