Contract: Self-employed basis.
Hours: Average 15hrs/wk within office hours (9-5 Monday to Friday and potentially on Saturday)
Hourly rate: Depending on Experience – plus incentives.
Location: Remote or London-based.
As a customer service assistant, your main priority will be customer enquiries. You are the first point of contact and will need to demonstrate a high standard of customer service and a prompt response. You will be responsible for a variety of customer related administrative duties which contribute to the smooth running of the Leone Centre and therefore you will need to be efficient and able to multitask.
You will also be able to create content and blogs for our website and social media accounts. You will be proficient in uploading content to various platforms.
Due to the nature of the role and our growing business, it is essential that you are versatile and able to undertake a range of different tasks at any one time with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Reporting to the Practice Manager, you will be required to keep in good communication and provide regular updates with important information/events.
To get a feel for who we are, visit our website www.leonecentre.com
· Organizing and responding to client inquiries by phone/email.
· Book appointments, cancel and amend using our online appointment booking system.
· Record new enquiries within the CRM, follow up as required and manage a waiting list.
· Creating and uploading content for our website and social media.
· Updating and amending existing website content.
· Communicate with the team on any updates, events and meetings.
· Collaborate with Leone Centre to ensure cover for all tasks at hand during any absence.
To be considered for this role you will:
· Previous customer service experience.
· Have excellent communication skills.
· A confident, positive, empathetic and friendly manner.
· Have blog
and content writing skills/experience.
· Knowledge of posting to different website and social media platforms.
· Excellent written English, grammar, punctuation and attention to detail.
· Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work as a team.
· Excellent proofreading and formatting skills.
· The ability to prioritize and deliver to deadlines.
· The ability to use own initiative and be calm under pressure.
· You will be confident in the use of IT systems and software.
· PC or laptop with paid for Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware installed.
· Reliable internet connection.
· Experience in online appointment booking systems.
· Experience in using a CRM system.
· Knowledge of cloud-based storage systems.
· Have a good understanding and commitment to confidentiality.
· Sound knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR).
· Experience working with Wordpress.
· Experience of working in a private practice or NHS setting.
· The ability to work from home within the UK and/or to avoid long commutes.
· Opportunity to be part of a valued and expanding practice offering an excellent service to our clients.
· Help make a difference to clients: you will be the first and very important point of contact.
How to apply:
Please note only applications with a covering letter will be considered.
Please send an up-to-date CV with a covering letter explaining how you meet the requirements for this role.
If you are successful in reaching the interview stage we will send you an email invitation, along with any further information.
Please note due to the high number of applications, we reserve the right to close this post before the deadline. Due to high response numbers, if you do not hear from us, please assume that you have been unsuccessful, this time.
Closing date: 18.09.2022