I am an experienced Therapist and BACP Member, with a PGDip in Psychotherapy and Counselling from Regent's University, where I am also studying for a Master’s Degree in Psychotherapy. I currently work with individuals.
I have worked as a Therapist at a number of prestigious Central London practices since 2015, as well as acting as the Practice Manager for a highly-regarded Psychotherapy Practice.
Before undertaking therapy training I worked in several corporate roles in Central London and Hertfordshire and am thus well equipped to understand the stresses and strains of modern living.
My Qualifications and Memberships:
- Registered Member of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- MA in Psychotherapy and Counselling (pending)
- PGDip in Psychotherapy and Counselling
- CertHE in Theology and Counselling
- MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice
- My professional development has led to the inclusion of CBT techniques in some of my work, as well as an understanding of Equine Therapy.
Issues I have worked with include:
- Relationship issues (partner/family)
- Low self-esteem
- Identity issues
- Body Image
- Psychosexual issues
- Anger management
- Work related issues
- Death depression
As a therapist I seek to:
- Give you a safe space to openly explore whatever is on your mind
- Empower you to recognise your choices and make healthier decisions
- Enable you to identify and voice your needs
- Help you learn how to reduce stress/anxiety
- Support you in relating better both to self and those around you