Join Our Team as a Couples Therapist in Central London (In-Person)
Welcome to the Leone Centre:
At Leone Centre, we have been making meaningful connections and transforming lives since 2009. Our mission is to elevate the quality of therapeutic support in the private sector by bringing together dedicated professionals. We are inviting you to be part of our journey as a passionate and committed Individual and Couples Therapist working with us in Central London.
Location: Join us for in-person sessions in Central London
Contract Type: Self-Employed
Work-Life Balance: We have options for daytime, evening, and weekend sessions.
What We’re Looking For:
- We would like to hear from therapists who:
- Hold a specific training in Couples Therapy as well as a core training in Counselling / Psychotherapy
- Are members of BACP or UKCP.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Bring experience of Couples Counselling to the table.
- Are adaptable in addressing a wide range of clinical presenting issues.
- Can envision therapeutic journeys and effectively manage client issues.
- Are committed to ongoing development and client satisfaction.
- Have professional indemnity insurance, including worldwide coverage for online sessions.
- Can smoothly navigate online scheduling systems.
- Uphold professional guidelines and codes of practice.
- Demonstrate a steadfast commitment to confidentiality and a sound understanding of UK GDPR.
Perks of Joining Us:
- Participate in monthly group supervision sessions (subject to level of commitment and availability).
- Access free Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities at Leone Centre.
- Strong administrative support for new referrals and client messages.
- Collaborate with a dynamic team at Leone Centre and be part of making a difference in the lives of our clients.
To apply, please provide the following:
- Your CV.
- Proof of your professional registration/membership.
- A cover letter (an essential part of your application).
In your cover letter (maximum 1 A4 page), tell us about:
- What inspired your journey to become a therapist, your experience in family and couples therapy, and your therapeutic approach?
- Your qualifications, professional memberships, and your practice hours.
- Your current availability, preferred working hours, and potential start date.
- Any ongoing clinical practice details (if applicable).
- Share your website and/or counseling directory profile (if applicable).
Application Deadline: December 21, 2023
We are eager to learn more about you. Remember, we value cover letters and will only consider applications that include them. If you’re selected for an interview, watch your inbox for our invitation. Please note that we may close this posting earlier if we receive an overwhelming number of applications.