We have an exciting opportunity for an exceptional, passionate, and committed Family and Couples Therapist to be an integral part of our team based in London.
Leone Centre is a well-established therapy and consultancy provider with a strong reputation for high-quality service offering a variety of services ranging from Individual to Family Counselling & Psychotherapy, Couple Counselling, Marriage Counselling, and Corporate Services.
Leone Centre associate therapists and consultants are all thoughtfully chosen for their experience and passion.
To get a feel for who we are, visit our website (https://www.leonecentre.com/)
- Contract Type: Self Employed
- Hours: Flexible – able to work days and/or evenings and/or weekends
- Location: In person in South-West London (Fulham and/or Kensington practices).
As a Leone Centre Systemic Family Therapist Associate, you will offer in person sessions from either our Fulham or Kensington location to families and couples with a broad range of relational issues.
Dependant of your availability offered, you would also be provided with free supervision and continuing professional development (CPD).
A room will be provided for you to practice, including all fixed costs, with an assured flow of clients and you will be supported by a friendly team.
Our office and answering services will take care of all referrals and enquiries so that you can focus on your clients and clinical work.
Our supportive Administration team will be on hand to support you with any queries you may have.
We require from you an outstanding level of motivation and commitment to our client group, alongside your ongoing development.
You will have a high degree of responsiveness to emails, referrals and booking notifications, in line with Leone Centre policies and procedures. You will be proficient in using online scheduling systems, for which training will be provided.
To be considered for this role:
- Hold an MSc qualification in Systemic/Family Psychotherapy
- Be a qualified member of UKCP and also a member of AFT
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a confident, positive and empathic approach
- Have experience in offering Family Therapy and Couples Counselling
- Experience in working with a wide range of clinical presenting issues of varying degrees
- Ability to formulate a vision for the therapeutic process and management of a client’s presenting issues
- Actively committed to continuing your professional development
- Have your own professional indemnity insurance that includes worldwide cover for online sessions if needed
- Have a good capacity to manage calendar/mail and scheduling systems
Additionally you will have:
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A good understanding of professional guidelines and codes of practice
- Up to date ongoing professional development (CPD)
- Anti-virus and anti-malware installed on your computer equipment
- Reliable internet connection
- Mobile Phone for work use
- A good understanding and commitment to confidentiality
- Sound knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR)
- Working with an established organisation, committed to providing excellent services with a solid reputation.
- Monthly supervision (depending on levels of availability/commitment).
- Leone Centre raising your associate profile.
- You do not pay for practice premises hire and are not left with a bill to pay if clients DNA or if you are on annual leave.
- Our administrational service will ensure that new referrals can be booked and existing clients are able to leave a message.
- Free Continuing Professional Development at Leone Centre.
- Actively involved with the Leone Centre Team to help make a difference.
- Be part of a friendly therapeutic network.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following:
- Your CV.
- Proof of professional registration/membership.
- A supporting statement (see below).
- Only applications with a covering letter will be considered.
In your supporting statement (max 1 A4 page) please include:
- What brought you to be a Family Therapist.
- Your experience in working with Families and couples.
- Your psychotherapeutic approach.
- Qualifications & professional memberships.
- Hours of practice.
- Location preference for working face-to-face.
- Current availability to work in person/working hours preference / potential start date.
- Current clinical practice (if applicable).
- Website and/or counselling directory profile (if applicable).
If you are successful in reaching the interview stage we will send you an email invitation.
If you would like to discuss the role further prior to applying, please feel free to contact us email@example.com.
Please note that we reserve the right to close this post before the deadline if we receive a high number of applicants and if you do not hear from us, please assume that you have been unsuccessful with your application this time.