Individual Counselling & Psychotherapy Services London
Marriage Counselling in London
Executive Role & Leadership Consultancy
Myers Briggs Personality Test
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Counselling For Depression
Fertility And IVF
Low Self Esteem
Pet Loss Counselling
Gambling Addiction Therapy
Video Game Addiction
Eating Disorders & Food Addiction
Porn & Sex Addiction
Social Media Addiction
Meet Our Team
020 3930 1007
GUIDANCE FOR CLIENTS/THERAPISTS RETURNING TO HURLINGHAM STUDIOS
This document highlights the procedures we have put in place to safely resume face-to-face therapy at Leone Centre, all of which is in line with the latest government advice. For more on working safely, see:
There is no requirement for you to return to face-to-face counselling, our online services will continue to be available for as long as you wish.
For those planning to attend in person:
- NEW CLIENTS – your therapist will meet you at the building front door 5 minutes before the start of your appointment to take you to your therapy room. This will be done at a safe distance – please adhere to a safe distance following the government advice.
- EXISTING CLIENTS - upon arrival at Hurlingham Studios, please make your way directly to your designated consulting room and wait in the waiting area - the counsellor will open door at the start time of your session as per pre-covid-19.
- The seating in the consulting room has been arranged so that there appropriate distancing as per government guidelines.
- Anti-bacterial gel is available for your use in all of our consulting rooms.
- All consulting rooms will be adequately ventilated.
- You are welcome to wear a facemask during your session, if you wish. If you want your counsellor to wear a facemask, please let them know prior to attending your session. However, please be aware that Leone Centre doesn’t provide masks.
- The consulting rooms will be disinfected between each client. The rooms will also be deep cleaned at the beginning and end of each day.
- We have stopped providing water to limit any risk. We ask that all clients bring bottled water with them should they wish.
- Should the risk level of infection from COVID-19 increase and greater lockdown measures enforced by the government, your counsellor will offer you online sessions. You are also welcome to ask at any point if you would like to move online.
- We ask that if you have been in contact with anyone with symptoms or develop symptoms that you let your therapist know and do not attend a face-to-face sessions in line with the government self-isolation advice.
- You can be assured that your therapist will not conduct a face-to-face session with you if they are displaying any symptoms or have been in contact with any one displaying symptoms either.
- For more on symptoms, see: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
In addition to the confidentiality terms included on your counselling agreement please take note of the following corona virus contingency clause:
In the public interest, in the area of public health, in the event that Leone Centre Associate therapists contract the virus and are obliged to inform the NHS of people they've been in contact with, they may need to share your name and contact details but not the context in which they know you. However, in this circumstance, you may be contacted by the NHS.
By resuming face-to-face sessions, you understand that you are doing so at your own discretion and under no obligation by Leone Centre and as such you take full responsibility should you develop covid-19 symptoms at any point.
By signing this document, you hereby release and agree to hold Leone Centre Limited and Associate Practitioners harmless from and waive, on behalf of yourself, your beneficiaries and any personal representatives, any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation should you contract Covid-19. This liability waiver and release extends to the Leone Centre together with all owners, partners, and employees.
I have read and fully understand the contents of this document. I agree to the terms stated above.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY