Established in 2009, Leone Centre has a well known and growing network of skilled consultants, coaches, couple counsellors & individual counsellors. We have a great volunteer Administrator opportunity for someone looking to gain industry experience.
We are committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients, empowering them to fulfil their potential. Passionate about thriving relationships – from the personal to the professional, we know the benefits and potential they create.
Hours: Part-time (remote working)
We are currently recruiting a Company Administrator (part- time) to manage our ‘remote reception’ for booking enquiries.
You are responsible for dealing with and recording all telephone enquiries from the first point of contact through to booking an initial appointment with the required practitioner.
Reporting to the Practice Manager of Leone Centre, you will be required to keep in good communication and provide regular updates with important information/events.
You are the face of Leone Centre. First impressions count for everything. Integral to the role is that you hold our values of quality, professionalism and confidentiality and passionate about delivering an exceptional service at all times.
You are responsible for delivering outstanding professional and sensitive service to our customers and clients whether over e-mail, phone or face-to-face. Due to the nature of what we do and the services we offer, a timely response to enquiries is of essential for conversion of enquiry to booking.
What I do:
- Deliver outstanding customer experience to customers – potential clients – (as well as current clients where applicable) by responding in a timely and informative manner to their enquiries
- Provide personalised, relevant information and attuned responses for the conversion of enquiries into bookings with most appropriate/relevant/requested practitioner
- Own the full referral pathway from initial contact, follow ups all the way through to booking including taking payment securely and any queries they have along the way
- Feeding back audience insight to Leone Centre, using trends and patterns for growth in line with Leone Centre overall goals
- Continuously review and improve all processes to ensure greatest efficiency at all times
- Collaborate with Leone Centre to ensure preparedness for all customer enquires at all times
We are an internally funded organisation and not dependent on Venture Capital or any other source of external funding. We solely concentrate on developing our provision of counselling, couples and marriage therapy and wellness organisational consultancy in the best way we know.
You will work with a small team of people who love to be part of this exciting movement.
If you meet the criteria above, please submit your CV and a covering note with examples of your work/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org