Established in 2009, Leone Centre has a well known and growing network of skilled consultants, coaches, couple counsellors & individual counsellors. We have great volunteer Counsellor opportunities to work with us offering face to face counselling (and online where applicable due to current circumstances) in our Fulham studios.
This is a great opportunity for trainee couple therapists who are yet to complete their training to build up their hours. Please note you must be a qualified therapist for this option.
This is also a great opportunity for any qualified therapists who want to volunteer and make a difference.
Hours: to be discussed. A commitment of a minimum of 3 clinical hours per week.
Volunteer Couple Counsellor Summary:
Offering sessional, couples counselling to a diverse client group with a broad range of relational issues, you will be BACP/UKCP registered and hold or be working towards a couples counselling qualification.
Volunteer Individual Counsellor Summary:
Offering sessional, individual counselling to a diverse client group with a broad range of issues, you will be BACP/UKCP registered and hold a counselling/psychotherapy qualification.
As a member of the team, you will be trained to use our online scheduling system – we require you to be proficient with ICT, together with high degree of responsiveness to e-mails, referrals and booking notifications, in line with Leone Centre policy and procedure.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be a member and registered to practice with BACP/UKCP
- Have a good level of clinical experience
- Have your own professional indemnity insurance
In return we will offer:
- Clinical Supervision
- Free ongoing CPD events
- Training on managing electronic calendar / email systems
To apply please e-mail your CV, proof of professional registration/membership and a supporting statement to email@example.com
In your supporting statement (max 1 A4 page) please include:
- The role /service you are applying for
- What brought you to be a couple/individual counsellor
- Your psychotherapeutic model
- Qualifications & professional membership
- Current availability/working hour preference/potential start date
- Current clinical practice (if applicable)
- Website and/or counselling directory profile (if applicable)
We are an internally funded organisation and not dependent on Venture Capital or any other source of external funding. We solely concentrate on developing our provision of counselling, couples and marriage therapy and wellness organisational consultancy.