Established in 2009, Leone Centre has a growing network of skilled consultants, coaches, couple counsellors & individual counsellors.
We are committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients, empowering them to fulfil their potential. Passionate about thriving relationships – from the personal to the professional, we know the benefits and potential they create.
We highly value our volunteer team members. This fantastic opportunity is for those who want to volunteer to give something back to the wider community whilst building their skillset.
Part-Time to Full-Time (Remote Working)
This role is a unique opportunity to help us provide high quality, current, integrative and transpersonal counselling and facilitation across individual, relationship, group and organizational contexts.
You will help us “transform lives” by taking responsibility for our digital marketing to bring counselling and consultancy to a London, UK and worldwide audience.
The role requires vision to drive our digital and SEO strategy and hands-on delivery of all our campaigns to maximise the take up and effectiveness of our counselling and psychotherapy services.
In addition to creating the all-encompassing strategy, the role requires an ability to create and convert business targets into marketing initiatives that are clear and attractive and to deliver our conversion goals
We are looking for an experienced and skilful digital marketing specialist
- to create and execute digital marketing strategies to promote our work
- to contribute to SEO optimisation to drive customer acquisition on Leone Centre Website
- take responsibility for all design, production and upgrading of print and digital assets.
- you have a growth, self-motivated, self-directive and work smartly mindset
- knowledge and experience in achieving results through a digital campaign across a different range of medias
- always happy to learn and thriving on challenges
- you have experience in building a complete social medias marketing channel
- you have good copywriting skills and impeccable attention to detail
- you are competent with simple CSS and HTML and have experience with content management systems (we use WordPress & MODx)
- you have ideally prior experience in an agency or in-house team
- you have a growth mindset – failures are a springboard to improvement
- you are self-motivated and self-directed with a keen eye for detail
- you work swiftly and smartly
- you love to learn and thrive on challenges
If you also have experience on Sketch & Canvas and can use SQL you will be at an advantage.
- Work remotely anywhere you like
- Work part-time around your commitments with a view for full-time hours
- Option to enjoy free workshops and training – broaden your psychology knowledge!
We are an internally funded organisation and not dependent on Venture Capital or any other source of external funding. We solely concentrate on developing our provision of counselling, couples and marriage therapy and wellness organisational consultancy in the best way we know.
You will work with a small team of people who love to be part of this exciting movement.
If you meet the criteria above, please submit your CV and a covering note with examples of your work/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org