The Leone Centre is looking for a passionate and committed Couples Therapist to join their practice team in London or Online. A highly valued therapeutic practice and consultancy provider, Leone Centre offers various services, such as Individual, Couple, and Family Counselling & Psychotherapy and Corporate Services.
As a successful candidate, you will provide sessions for couples dealing with various relationship issues at our Fulham or Kensington locations or online. We guarantee a steady flow of clients, and our practice office and answering services will handle all referrals and inquiries, allowing you to focus on your clients and clinical work.
Learn more about the Leone Centre at https://www.leonecentre.com/
- Hours: Flexible – able to work days, evenings, and/or weekends.
- Location: In person (Fulham and/or Kensington practices) or Online.
- Contract Type: Self-Employed.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following requirements:
- Possess Couples Counselling specific training/qualification.
- Be a qualified member of UKCP or BACP.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Experience in offering Couples Counselling.
- Have experience working with a wide range of clinical presenting issues of varying degrees.
- Capacity to formulate a vision for the therapeutic process and management of a client’s presenting issues.
- Motivation and commitment to our client group and ongoing development.
- Professional indemnity insurance, including worldwide cover for online sessions.
- Be highly responsive to emails, referrals, and booking notifications, adhering to Leone Centre policies and procedures.
- Be proficient in using/managing online scheduling systems (training provided).
Additionally, we are looking for a therapist having:
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- A solid understanding of professional guidelines and codes of practice.
- Ongoing professional development (CPD).
- Anti-virus and anti-malware software installed on your computer equipment.
- A solid understanding and commitment to confidentiality.
- Sound knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR).
- Working with a valued organisation committed to providing excellent services.
- Monthly group supervision (depending on availability/commitment)
- Free Continuing Professional Development at Leone Centre.
- Leone Centre helping to develop your associate profile.
- No payment for practice premises hire or bills for client cancellations or annual leave.
- Administrative services provided for new referrals and client messages.
- Active involvement with the Leone Centre Team to make a difference.
- Participation in a friendly therapeutic practice.
How to Apply:
- To apply, please submit the following:
- Your CV.
- Proof of professional registration/membership.
- A supporting statement / cover letter (see below).
- Only applications with a cover letter will be considered.
In your supporting statement (max 1 A4 page), please include the following:
- What led you to become a therapist, and what is your experience as a couples therapist and your psychotherapeutic approach.
- Qualifications, professional memberships and hours of practice.
- Location preference for face-to-face work.
- Current availability, working hours preference, potential start date.
- Current clinical practice (if applicable) .
- Website and/or counselling directory profile (if applicable).
We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your passion for couples therapy. We will send you an email invitation if you reach the interview stage.Please note that we reserve the right to close this post before the deadline if we receive many applicants.