Join Our Team as a Family Therapist
Welcome to the Leone Centre:
At Leone Centre, we have been making meaningful connections and transforming lives since 2009.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of therapeutic support in the private sector by uniting dedicated professionals. Join us on our journey as a passionate and committed Family and Couples Therapist, working with our practice in London, Oxford, or Online.
We look forward to the possibility of working together.
Location: In-person: Fulham, Kensington, Wimbledon, Sloane Square, Central Oxford or Online
Contract Type: Independent Contractor
Work-Life Balance: Create a schedule that suits your lifestyle with daytime, evening, and weekend options.
What We’re Looking For:
We would like to hear from therapists who hold:
- Registered membership of UCKP or BACP and is also a member of AFT.
- MSc qualification in Systemic / Family Psychotherapy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in offering Family Therapy and Couples Counselling.
- Confidence in working with a wide range of clinical presenting issues of varying degrees.
- Ability to envision and navigate the therapeutic process, managing clients’ presenting issues with insight and experience.
- Motivation and commitment to our client group and ongoing development.
- Professional indemnity insurance, including worldwide cover for online sessions.
- Capacity for high responsiveness to emails, referrals, and booking notifications, adhering to Leone Centre policies and procedures.
- Experience with online scheduling systems is preferred, but don’t worry if you’re new to it—full training and ongoing support will be provided.
- Unwavering dedication to confidentiality and a solid grasp of UK GDPR principles.
Perks of Joining Us:
- Lovely rooms providing a safe, secure and nurturing environment, essential for the therapeutic process.
- Collaborate with a dynamic team at Leone Centre and contribute to making a meaningful impact in the lives of people.
- You will not pay for practice premises rent or for client cancellations and annual leave.
- Option to participate in monthly group supervision sessions (subject to offered level of commitment and availability).
- Access free Continuing Professional Development (CPD) opportunities at Leone Centre.
- Additional option to provide psychoeducation services.
- Strong, proactive and friendly administrative support for new referrals and client messages.
- Efficient systems and processes to support the service provision.
To apply, please provide the following:
- Your CV.
- Proof of your professional registration/membership.
- A cover letter (an essential part of your application).
In your cover letter (maximum 1 A4 page), tell us about:
- Your journey into becoming a therapist, your experience as a family and couples therapist, as well as your psychotherapeutic approach.
- Your qualifications, professional memberships, and your practice hours.
- Your current availability, preferred working hours, preferred location and potential start date.
- Any ongoing clinical practice details (if applicable).
- Your website and/or counselling directory profile (if applicable).
We look forward to getting to know you better through your cover letter. Applications without cover letters will not be considered. If you are successful in reaching the next stage, we will be in touch. Please be aware that we reserve the right to close this posting without notice due to a high volume of applications.