COVID-19: Get in touch with Leone Centre’s e-therapy service.
Amidst the coronavirus outbreak, we are keen to reassure all our new and existing clients that we are doing all we can to support them during this testing period of time.
If you require assistance while in self-isolation or quarantine, why not take advantage of our online counselling service? Not only will you be able to carry on conforming to the rules around social distancing, but you’ll also be able to keep your mental state healthy during your time in self-isolation.
Thanks to advances in technology, we are equipped to provide all new and existing clients with a wide range of counselling services via video calling. Even if you require couple counselling, we can use separate Zoom confidential meeting rooms to ensure confidentiality while you’re at home.
Aside from offering these services, we are also adhering to all governmental guidelines as they are updated, and are firmly committed to playing our part in delaying the virus’ spread.
As health professionals ourselves, we understand the seriousness of the situation at hand and are keen to put all our clients’ minds at ease. If you have any concerns you would like to discuss with us, please do not hesitate to contact our team on 020 3930 1007.
Taking care of your emotional health and relationships during coronavirus (COVID-19)
You might understandably be worried about coronavirus (also known as COVID-19) and how it is going to affect your life. You might be asked to stay at home, self-isolate and avoid other people.
Leone Centre online counselling will help with:
- High levels of anxiety and stress about the future
- Pressure and conflict in your relationship as a result of confinement and worries
- Worries about being separated from your loved ones and family of origin
- OCD – obsessive compulsive disorder
- Depression and sense of loss
- Bereavement, PTSD and trauma being retriggered by the current anxiety
- Fear of getting ill, or getting worried about the health of loved ones
- Loneliness and isolation
- Shock the loss of life as you knew it
- Difficulty to sleep, to focus or to cope
How counselling can help
Our online counselling service and experienced therapists and couple counsellors can help you with:
- Managing your anxiety levels and reducing worries about the future
- Building your resilience, flexibility and capacity to adapt
- Teach mindfulness and breathing techniques
- Easing the pressure that closeness and unchosen confinement might bring to your relationships
- Providing space and opportunity to work on relationship issues including conflict, lack of intimacy and challenges of parenting
- Help to manage obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) using CBT tecniques and solution focused methods
- Alleviating depression and sense of loss
- Working on issues of bereavement, PTSD and trauma that are being reignited due to the current fears and uncertainty
- Helping with difficulties to sleep, to focus or to cope
Most of all we offer a space for reflection, processing and integrating this unprecedented and unexpected moment in time and all that it brings into your life.
We are keen to help all our clients’ to move towards a state of strength, ease and creativity.
Please do not hesitate to email or to contact our team on 020 3930 1007