In 2009 I co-founded the Leone Centre and I am now directing the Individual, Couple Therapy, Reconnective Healing ®️ and Energy Work services, including EFT.
I offer individual counselling, marriage and couple counselling within a safe, supportive and confidential setting where you can:
- Explore your thoughts, feelings and experiences
- Learn new ways to deal with conflict, stress and relationships
- Work towards greater choice and flexibility
- Reconnect with who you are and live a more fulfilling and positive life
I highly welcome, value and have worked with people from all backgrounds, and have the utmost regard towards every individual’s identity, gender, sexuality, religion, disability, culture, ethnicity and age.
An Italian Londoner, I have now lived in the capital for over 30 years. In the 90s I worked in the financial sector of the City for many years and then retrained as a counsellor and psychotherapist.
I feel lucky because I love what I do and am constantly inspired by the immense mutual learning gained through working with my clients.
My approach is non-judgmental, direct and supportive. For me, it is important to create an atmosphere of understanding and acceptance to facilitate and enhance the therapeutic work. I will not give advice or judge you, or direct you to take a particular course of action. I will not sit in silence either but actively interact and work with you.
The types of issues I work with include, but are not limited to:
- Relationship challenges
- Marriage and Couples Therapy and Reconnection
- Infidelity and impact of having / being at a receiving end of an affair
- Meaning, Transitions and Change
- Anxiety and Stress
- Depression and lack of Motivation
- Challenges in being a parent / son / daughter / sibling / partner
- Confidence and self esteem issues
- Loneliness and sense of Isolation
- Separation and divorce
Training & Qualifications
- Certificate in Supervision, (Re-Vision Centre for Integrative Psychosynthesis),
- Diploma in Couple Therapy and Certificate in Couple Therapy (Re-Vision Centre for Integrative Psychosynthesis),
- EFT – Level 1 and 2 Training and Matrix Reimprinting (EFT and Matrix Reimprinting Academy – Karl Dawson)
- Independent Mental Capacity Advocate Diploma – AT Advocacy Training
- Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling in Existential and Person Centred Models (Thames Valley University),
- Certificate in Psychodynamic Counselling (Birkbeck University), The Essentials of Psychosynthesis Training
- Reconnective Healing Foundational Practitioner Programmes Levels 1 and 2 (Reconnective Healing – Eric Pearl)
I also have years of experience in working in Mental Health and Addiction services and as an Independent Mental Capacity Advocate (IMCA)
I am a Registered Member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy. The BACP register is approved by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care, which is a professional body ensuring that all their practitioners are following a strict code of conduct.
I have regular continuing professional development training / courses and further my knowledge and practice on an ongoing basis to keep my clinical skills evolving to best serve my work with clients and couples.
I am an approved Provider for Cigna Private Health Insurance, Compsych and I work with a number of EAP providers.
Share this page