Established in 2009, we have a well known and growing network of skilled consultants, coaches, couple counsellors & individual counsellors.
We are committed to providing the highest quality service to our clients, empowering them to fulfil their potential. Passionate about thriving relationships – from the personal to the professional, we know the benefits and potential that is created…
If you feel that your skills and values align with ours then we would love to hear from you.
Do you like what Leone Centre stands for?
All our therapists are BACP or UKCP members – this is an important requirement to work with us.
We are currently recruiting an experienced Associate Couple and Marriage Counsellors to work with us offering or face to face counselling in our Fulham studios.
As a Leone Centre Associate Couples/Marriage Counsellor, you will offer sessional, face-to-face counselling to a diverse client group with a broad range of relational issues.
We are constantly growing and welcoming new energy and perspectives to the team.
As a member of the team, you will be trained to use our online scheduling system. We therefore require you to be proficient with ICT. We require a high degree of responsive to e-mails, referrals and booking notifications in line with policy and procedure.
Address: Leone Centre, Studio 19, Hurlingham Studios, Ranelagh Gardens, Fulham , London SW6 3PA
Contract: Self-employed basis, paid per clinical hour
Hours: Commitment of a minimum of 7 hours per week to work evenings and/or weekends
To be considered for this role you will:
- Be registered to practice with BACP/UKCP
- Over 1000 client hours or 10 years clinical experience
- Have Certificate / Diploma level training to work with Couples/Significant Experience working with couples
- Have professional indemnity insurance
- Have a good knowledge of calendar/mail systems
- Committed in improving quality of service
- Offer one free CPD workshop a year, attend at least two free CPD events
To apply please e-mail your CV, proof of professional registration/membership and a supporting statement to email@example.com
In your supporting statement (max 1 A4 page) please include:
- What brought you to be a couple counsellor
- Your psychotherapeutic model
- Qualifications & professional membership
- Current availability/working hour preference/potential start date
- Current clinical practice (if applicable)
- Website and/or counselling directory profile (if applicable)