Table of Contents
- 1 Our Counselling Services
- 1.1 Counselling Services & Psychotherapy
- 1.2 Couples Counselling Services
- 1.3 Corporate Counselling Services
- 1.4 Divorce Counselling
- 1.5 Marriage Counselling
- 1.6 Comprehensive Energy Work
- 1.7 Leadership & Executives Role Consultancy
- 1.8 LGBT+ Counselling
- 1.9 Relationship Counselling
- 1.10 Sex Therapy
- 1.11 Organisation Consultancy
- 1.12 Our Services
- 184.108.40.206.1 Online Counselling
- 220.127.116.11.2 Marriage Counselling
- 18.104.22.168.3 Couples Counselling
- 22.214.171.124.4 Relationship Counselling
- 126.96.36.199.5 Divorce Counselling
- 188.8.131.52.6 Individual Counselling & Psychotherapy
- 184.108.40.206.7 Organisational Consultancy
- 220.127.116.11.8 Executive Role & Leadership Consultancy
- 18.104.22.168.9 Myers Briggs Personality Test
- 22.214.171.124.10 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- 126.96.36.199.11 Energy Therapy
- 188.8.131.52.12 Corporate Services
- 184.108.40.206.13 LGBTQ+ Individual and Couples Counselling
- 220.127.116.11.14 Sex Therapy for Psychosexual issues in London and Online
- 18.104.22.168.15 Systemic Family Therapy
- 22.214.171.124.16 Individual Counselling & Psychotherapy
- 126.96.36.199.17 Marriage Counselling
- 188.8.131.52.18 Divorce Counselling
- 184.108.40.206.19 Couples Counselling
- 220.127.116.11.20 Relationship Counselling
- 18.104.22.168.21 Organisational Consultancy
- 22.214.171.124.22 Executive Role & Leadership Consultancy
- 126.96.36.199.23 Myers Briggs Personality Test
- 188.8.131.52.24 Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- 184.108.40.206.25 Energy Therapy
- 220.127.116.11.26 Corporate Services
- 1.13 Why choose Leone Centre?
- 1.14 Why choose Leone Centre?
Our Counselling Services
At Leone Centre, we are pleased to offer a number of counselling services & consultancy including the Myers Briggs (MBTI) to individuals at a personal level alongside relational services at a professional, team and corporate level. Each service is carefully crafted and adapted to every individual, couple or organisation, providing support to people from all backgrounds and experiences.
Each of our therapies and consultancy services is geared towards promoting communication, collaboration, healing and evolution. We provide a safe, non-judgemental and understanding environment. Our range of services include:
Counselling Services & Psychotherapy
Starting counselling is not just an investment to deal with trouble. Therapy and coaching is very much something that wise, talented and professional people do.
Challenges often can carry an opportunity to enrich life experience and understanding. We provide a relaxed and secure space where you can shift your level of awareness and understanding to take a more expansive view of life.
Couples Counselling Services
Our couples counselling services are geared towards anyone who might have found themselves within a difficult or struggling relationship. Couples often function under the belief that whichever problems they encounter, they must handle them alone.
With the help of our specially-trained couple counsellors, our clients can build a safe and collaborative space where they can look at their deep-rooted feelings as to why the relationship may not be working and come up with solutions on how to improve or solve these concerns.
Corporate Counselling Services
Corporate environments are unique and for this reason, we tailor each of our corporate services specifically to our client’s requirements. We help to supply businesses with the support required to thrive under pressure in the ever-changing and dynamic corporate climate.
Whether those in charge are in need of support following organisational challenges, challenging workplace dynamics, or employees require help with anxiety management, confidence building or speaking in public, we utilise a number of different coaching styles dependant on the individual needs of the company and employees.
As London based Myers Briggs specialists for individuals and teams, Leone Centre is a provider of experienced and accredited MBTI practitioners to enable you to get the best out of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). Our range of services is broad; from tailor-made one-to-one sessions to team days and team building events.
A typical workshop looks at improving communication, enhancing team problem solving, valuing diversity and providing a non-judgemental way to approach team issues.
Overall the Myers Briggs Personality Test is used to help you understand what your personality brings into your life and how it manifests in your relationships, both personal and professional.
Going through a separation can be an incredibly lonely process, especially when each individual doesn’t have the adequate support that they need. Leone Centre’s divorce counselling services ensure that our clients feel supported and listened to when it matters most.
Providing support for couples who are going through a divorce or for individuals navigating the immediate aftermath, we offer help for carrying the burden of emotional, legal and financial stress that may occur following the separation.
Problems within a marriage can benefit from support to gain a perspective and understanding of the root cause of the issue.
As part of our service offering, we provide professional marriage counselling to act as a support network to help aid better communication between the couple.
We help couples to work on areas such as infertility, adoption, step-parenting, conflict, dissatisfaction, affairs, communication and more.
Comprehensive Energy Work
At Leone Centre, we offer the latest non-verbal, body-oriented therapy called Comprehensive Energy Work, to effectively focus on traumas that are experienced during a lifetime. The techniques, according to the latest neuroscience findings, provide positive change through holistic treatments and include the Emotional Freedom Technique, Matrix Re-Imprinting and Reconnective Healing.
Leadership & Executives Role Consultancy
Working as a leader within any business is often considered a glamorous and highly rewarding position however it isn’t without its challenges. Support for any potential worries or concerns can prevent feelings of isolation and reduce the effects of stress, which is why we are proud to offer consultancy for leaders and executives.
Our Leadership & Executive Role Consultancy offers an approach rooted in the Tavistock tradition. Our systems-psychodynamic model creates a unique depth of perspective, learning and development that greatly amplifies a leader’s abilities and potential. Most of our clients leave our sessions with a tangible action plan underpinned by a better understanding of themselves and their relationship to the world of work.
At Leone Centre we are aware of the challenges that can come with issues around sexuality and gender identity including discrimination, rejection and victimisation, all of which can have a detrimental impact on wellbeing including emotional and mental health. Working through such challenges can also have an impact upon other areas of ones’ life including self-esteem, relationships and life choices, work environments and social life.
All of our LGBTQ+ therapists and allies can work with you to support you on your journey to reach your unique goals and to help you work through your emotions and thought processes to maintain a healthy mental health.
Here at Leone Centre, we have always held the belief that the quality of our relationships determines how happy we are in life. This belief is something that we very much carry through our range of services, specifically our relationship counselling.
We help all couples work through their problems, helping them to understand the reasons as to why these may be developing. With proper support throughout each session, couples have the opportunity to air any grievances, express concerns and ultimately improve their wellbeing and situation.
Sexual problems are common and the best way to deal with them is through talking. Whether it’s via individual counselling or couples or relationship counselling, addressing sexual issues is an important part of wellbeing. In instances where the root problem is found to be psychological and emotional, we will work with you to help understand and work through such issues. The aim being that if you work through the emotional issues the physical symptoms will also improve.
While businesses often employ talented individuals, ensuring that they work well together in a team isn’t always simple. Groups of employees need common goals, a sense of purpose as a team and a way of working together in order to thrive.
Using our adaptive approach, we help you to detect and find solutions for any struggling dynamics that may be developing within a team and provide full diagnostics, intervention and evaluation to promote a better working environment.
Use each of the interactive links to find out more information about each of the counselling services. Alternatively, if you’d like to speak to a member of our team directly, you can contact us on 020 3930 1007 where you are guaranteed a confidential and prompt response.
Why choose Leone Centre?
- Safe and confidential space to help you adapt and cope with challenges
- Counselling, psychotherapy and online therapy
- Supportive individual counselling and relationship counselling
- We support people who feel overwhelmed with stress and anxiety, who might be struggling with depression, bereavement, panic attacks, eating disorders as well as confidence and self-esteem issues
- We offer personal development counselling for those exploring their own developmental path to self realisation and fulfilment
- Our therapists are trained in the UK’s most respected and enriching training institutions and universities
- UKCP, BACP and BPS registered therapists
- Counselling sessions in English, Italian, Turkish, German, Farsi, Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian
- All our therapeutic interventions are based on respect, healing and understanding
Leone Centre energy therapies also promote positive mental and emotional wellbeing through a holistic healing process. Energy healing therapies are available either as stand alone or within an integrated programme of other therapies.
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
We provide in depth services with accredited practitioners of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator in London, across the UK and world wide via our online platform. Our MBTI practitioners only use the official Myers-Briggs Type Indicator questionnaire to build a foundational understanding of your personality type. The MBTI service includes the provision of a bespoke report for you to keep outlining your specific personality type alongside an in depth one to one session to explore the impact. When you understand MBTI personality preferences, you can more readily appreciate individuality and differences between yourself and the people closest to you, such as spouses, partners, children, friends and work colleagues. We offer the MBTI Personality Test alongside any of our other services, including coaching, corporate services, individual counselling and couples counselling. Overall the Myers Briggs Personality Test is used to help you understand what your personality brings into your life and how it manifests in your relationships, both personal and professional.
At Leone Centre we work together, with individuals, couples and teams from many different backgrounds in a way that best fits with your needs. Whatever the challenges, we care to work at your own pace either face-to-face or online worldwide.